Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Flu
Shot
Inverse
Correlation
Greater the Advertising
Less it’s Effectiveness!
DYI:  Did you get your flu shot?  No? Well neither did I and yes when my doctor recommended the shot at my last visit…Well…I lied and said “I got the flu shot at work!”  Yep my pants we’re ablaze!

Influenza changes its strain faster than I can change my underwear and this year is no different.  Why is this year so heavily advertised along with the main stream media telling us there is an influenza outbreak of biblical proportion? Yet have you seen multiple co-workers, friends, or relatives, becoming horrifically sick?  No???  Well neither have I.  Sure one or two folks you know may have had the flu but no different than any other year.  Don’t get me wrong people can and do die from the flu but I’m talking about a major outbreak.  Simple, this vaccine is almost totally rubbish since the strain has changed since its development.  So…Advertise to the hilt and have the main stream press gin up a FAKE epidemic attempting to herd you like cattle to receive your life saving shot that at best has a 10% chance of keeping you from the flu!  

Big Pharma at its  best!  Now how bout those Statin drugs???
 DYI

No comments:

Post a Comment