Monday, December 10, 2018

Air Travel
BLUES

The 13 biggest air travel complaints of 2018, from flight delays to discrimination and more

The experience is so bad, 32 million potential trips never took place in 2016, according to a survey by the U.S. Travel Association. People decided it was not worth the trouble.
DYI:  I will tell you up front I’m one of those 32 million.  Flying today is such a pain in the ass I won’t go through all of the hassles unless I don’t have a choice.  So far I haven’t had that “no choice” situation; have not flown in over a decade.  All of these hassles are based upon the fraudulent and staged events for our war on terror.  Thank God as more and more of our citizens realize that 911 was an inside job by rogue elements in our government and portions of that day outsourced to the Israeli Mossad.  Anyone believing the official 911 report must be mad!
DYI

No comments:

Post a Comment