Thursday, December 14, 2017

Believe Nothing...Challenge Everything...Skeptical Citizen is an Informed Citizen!

 Possible Scenarios
1.) Murder
2.) Suicide
3.) Faked His Death

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

DYI:
I don’t know whether this was scenario one, two or three.  Matter of fact I know virtually nothing regarding this individual.  What I am saying is when it comes to news reports never take them “as is”.  Reporters will receive a press release do zero checking for authenticity simply to fill product for print or internet newspapers.  What I can say it is very rare for politicians to commit suicide as most are very self centered individuals…So...Murder or faked his death would be my first line of investigation.
DYI

No comments:

Post a Comment