Sunday, January 1, 2017

CIA Director John Brennan said Thursday that Americans cannot sink to Russia’s level when addressing Moscow’s apparent meddling in the U.S. presidential election. 
“They do some things that are beyond the pale,” he said of Russia on NPR. "I don’t think we should resort to some of the tactics and techniques that our adversaries employ against us." 
“I think we need to remember what we’re fighting for,” Brennan added. "We’re fighting for our country, our democracy, our way of life, and to engage. And the skulduggery that some of our adversaries engage in, I think it’s beneath this country’s greatness.”
DYI:  I'm going to vomit!  You have to be kidding me this guy is going to pretend to be a Boy Scout?  Good Lord I've written about this so many times my fingers are tired. The Alliance [U.S. U.K. NATO EU] are all in - attempting to break up Russia and go after her natural resources.  Having those locked up the Alliance has the on and off switch over China and India as well.  Global domination 101.  I guess he thinks playing goody two shoes will score points - with who I don't know?  Not with this blogger.

  DYI

No comments:

Post a Comment