Saturday, November 18, 2017

Green Screen
Maven


Published on Jan 17, 2016

Story 1: "I had no idea at the extent of this tragedy WHEN I GOT TO THE FIREHOUSE. If I had, I don't know that I could'a gotten there. But I did and MY SON thankfully WAS THERE."
 Story 2: (:34 later) - "MY HUSBAND HAD ALREADY GOTTEN TO THE FIREHOUSE AND PICKED MY SON UP. So, BY THE TIME I GOT down THERE... THEY WERE GONE."
DYI:

Nancy "Green Screen" Grace is at it once again pumping out pure propaganda all in front of a green screen.  These presstitutes have absolutely no shame, values, or integrity.  It is so bad I wonder if her Bio is made up as well.  Haven't looked into it just wondering out loud! And of course, the story of the women being interview is contradictory, so much so, not possible for a person to be confused. Simply two different takes put together in a hurry hoping an emotional audience would not catch it!
DYI    

No comments:

Post a Comment