Friday, November 10, 2017

MSM’s
Green Screen Report
DYI:  
Excellent video highlighting – Shekels Goldsteinwitz channel YouTube – the total bull$hit coming from the main stream press.  This interview was not done live as billed but done in front of a green screen.  How do I know?  At the 3:40 to 3:45 mark a semi pulling a very heavy load yet absolutely ZERO road noise as they are talking.  I live about 200 feet from a major state road here in Georgia when semi’s go on by I have to stop talking to my wife INSIDE OUR HOUSE until the vehicle passes.  Plus from the 4:11 to 4:48 mark people walk past and don’t even glance.  Yep; it’s a green screen!

Reporters interviewing reporters; the girl with the red hair is Laura McGaughy of the Dallas Morning News; Hook Nose I don’t know who he is with.

The rest of the inconsistencies are well described by Shekels Goldsteinwitz.
DYI

No comments:

Post a Comment